My son Max doing flips on a wakeboard on Geist Reservoir
look at this view... https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151676615427034&set=vb.746717033&type=2&theater
Any & All Assets Considered In Trade
Owned Free and Clear, no title issues
I've owned this home since 2006 and it has been a great place to live.
*IF THE SCHOOLS ARE AN ISSUE FOR YOU, CHECK THIS OUT:
You access the main living area down a heated drive to a 16'x18' Entry with an irrigated stone interior 8'x12' planter and/or a warm/drained 650sf garage, all on lower level w/ 3500sf living space, 400sf stone patio w/ a 2 mile hilltop panoramic lake view, can NOT see the neighbors to the sides.
3br, 2ba, room for more bedrooms & bathrooms upstairs, 9' x 5' pantry, 13' x 12' laundry room, lots of storage.
Boat Dock w/ 4000lb Covered Lift, 145' Seawall w/ deepest water on lake, level area right behind home for pool, level area at lake for beach.
Cherry Kitchen Cabinets with Matching Cherry SubZero Frig, Marble Center Island, Chambers Gas Cook Top w/ Copper Vented Hood, Hardwood Floors thru-out, Lots of rich Danish Finished Wood Thru-out, 150 Year Old Hand Honed Reclaimed Barn Beams & Barn Siding.
Private entrance & drive to 2900sf garage & studio at street level.
This "SpanDeck" Parking Garage Type Engineered Concrete Structure (55'x60'x11') is "clear span" (no load bearing walls). It's tucked into a hillside of what it's builder and original owner Fred Wurster describes as "the most densely compacted clay based soil I'd ever excavated" . Surrounded by mature Colorado Pines & Walnut Trees on a very private .6 acre lot on a quiet cul-de-sac with less than 20 homes just off the 96th Street @ Fallcreek roundabout.
Fred cherry picked this lot for it's view and water depth. Fred was the first to build on Geist in 1981.
There are 6 heat sources.. (7 if you count the heated drive)
1) The conventional Gas HVAC system like most homes have.
2) A Gas fired boiler with radiant delivery at the base boards.
3) An old iron Vigilant wood buring stove in the 51'x17' great room (heats the entire home).
4) The fireplace in 27'x18' family room (has 3 powered vents, also will heat the entire home).
5) The 50+ windows on the south side of the home (it's 10 degrees outside as I write this and my great room is a blaze in sun light warmth).
6) The radiant heat (and coolness in summer) stored in the enormous amount of thermal mass. Concrete: 6" floors, 8" side walls, 12" ceiling, 40'x8'x4' fireplace, and there's a non load bearing 60'x8' masonry interior wall that entombs the bedrooms. The two levels are separated by 12" of concrete, 24" of dead space with 10" of blown cellulose & 4" of rigid foam. This structure is a tank!
317 508 6566
for plans to build a new custom home on this incredible foundation please visit..
taxes are $2300 per half
hoa is $450 per year: pays trash, snow & private police
All my waterfront neighbors are $1-3,000,000
At $599,000 This is the best deal on a Geist waterfront lot (with or without a home on it)
Show me a lower priced lot like this and I will beat their price!!
Indianapolis Indiana is a Bargain!
Very Affordable Housing,
Low Taxes, Low Crime, Great Jobs, Clean
Sane Courts & Government,
The 2nd Amendment is alive and well here! Read This..(Click Here)
Indiana has the most relaxed concealed carry laws in the country... (Click Here)
Conservative Family Values!
Hoosier Hospitality...Google It!
The Indiana State Treasury ended 2012 with a $2.15 Billion Dollar Surplus..
We Pay Our Bills Here In Indiana!